A Time to Die releases in two weeks!
*gasp* Panic! *happy dance*
Boy do I have some fun plans for you. Over the next two weeks I’ll be sharing behind-the-scenes tidbits, introducing you to characters, hosting giveaways, and a Facebook launch party! Basically, you’re invited to a giant celebration. 🙂
How can you keep up with all this? I’m glad you asked:
- Sign up for my newsletter. It’s usually a monthly newsletter, but over the next two months I’ll be sharing all these special goodies, too. (And, if you sign up, you get extra entries on the giveaway going on right now! And you get to read the first chapter of A Time to Die! Why wouldn’t you sign up for the newsletter?
- Sign up with your e-mail for my blog posts. You can find that form in the right column of this page, underneath the countdown.
- Like my Facebook page or follow on Twitter. I’ll be announcing and sharing each post on these social media sites (sorry Tumblr, Instagram, and others…I tend to neglect you sometimes. 🙁 )
Okay, now that you’re excited (you are excited, right?) Here are a few appeteasers for you:
A Time to Die has a new Pinterest Page!
I’m telling you, it’s drool-worthy. Who doesn’t like visuals? Visit my newly released Pinterest Board for A Time to Die. Here are a few to whet your appetite.
- Follow me on Pinterest to see any new additions to the board!
- Use the hashtag #ATime2Die in your pinned posts that are themed after the book!
- Re-pin any of these posts to spread the awesome visuals!
If you have a Facebook, you may come. I’m hosting a Facebook party on the release date (September 23rd) where there will be prizes, contests, games, giveaways, virtual snacks (yum.), and fun. It’s a great way to find out more about the books or ask me any questions (like my most embarrassing moment….ah!)
- Date: September 23rd
- Time: 7-9 Eastern Time (4-6 Pacific time, 5-7 Mountain Time, 6-8 Central Time
- Where: RIGHT HERE! (through your Facebook)
One Year Left Blog Hop
A huge blog hop is starting up asking the question, “If you had one year left to live, what would you do?” You can read my answer here as well as see a list of future posts other bloggers will be writing. I’m so excited and inspired to see everyone else’s answers and stories. Anyone is welcome to join the blog post. Just contact me and I’ll send you the info!
What are you most excited about in the upcoming release? (Or what would you like to see?)
Are you coming to the Facebook party?
Join my newsletter list for all updates and announcements. Just enter your e-mail address here: