That moment your publisher sends you an e-mail saying, “A Time to Rise is up for pre-order! Go tell people.” That is a happy moment, my friends. A very happy moment.
So here I am, grabbing a megaphone and shouting from the mountaintop (or from my writing room . . . same difference.) “GUESS WHAT, WORLD?! A Time to Rise is up for pre-order!”
Yes yes, but where? Well . . . I’m glad you asked:
If you pre-order A Time to Rise, YOU GET GOODIES!
What is a pre-order without pre-order swag?! I think about swag pretty much all year and grow giddy over what I get to give my readers. This year is especially exciting because now that my publishing house is owned by Gilead Publishing they have a special bookmark wizard who may or may not have designed bookmarks especially for you. (Aka: only pre-order peeps get these beauties.) So if you pre-order, you get a pre-order bookmark swag pack (say that 5 times fast) from yours truly! (Tweet this!)
Also, just revealed, you’ll receive one of these little magnetic bookmark characters designed by Happy Hello on Etsy!
Once you pre-order A Time to Rise, all you have to do is fill out the form below to claim your swag pack. They will be mailed out in October around the release date.
As of Oct 04, this opportunity has closed. Thank you to all who pre-ordered!
For bloggers and reviewers interested in requesting an Advanced Reader Copy of A Time to Rise, please contact Nichole Parks via email@example.com
Benefits of pre-ordering a book:
- You get a book. 😜 Need I say more?
- Discounts, baby! If you pre-order your book and the Amazon price drops (which I’m expecting it to do), then you still get the discounted price! Woot!
- It’s like pre-ordering Christmas morning. Because, let’s face it. When that book shows up . . . it basically is Christmas morning. You get to open a present. And it’s a book.
- You have plenty of time to make space for this new book on your bookshelf.
- NO ONE (except me) CAN SPOIL THE ENDING. Because you’ll be the first one reading it!
- It allows you to schedule an entire day of reading–take off a day of work, put off school, prep yourself by rereading the first two books–in anticipation for its arrival.
Oh, and just in case you haven’t yet read the first two books, you can get them here:
A Time to Die
A Time to Speak
If you couldn’t tell. . .I’m kind of excited about the fact my book is up for pre-order. This is the first time it’s been up for pre-order so EARLY! So. . .happy Christmas in July, my friends.
Do you usually pre-order books? Or do you wait until their releases?
What’s the last book you pre-ordered?
If you’ve pre-ordered A Time to Rise and signed up for swag, feel free to spread the word! For example: I pre-ordered A Time to Rise & now get book swag that’ll help me rule the universe. What did you do today?